Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Why..

Pin It
Thank you all so much for the awesome support and for the comments, that means a lot to me. But for those of you asking why... Here it is. I am not huge into statistics, in fact I very rarely keep up with them and you won't see me use to many of them, however for this post I will. Statistics show that 4 out of every 10 pregnancies are aborted, that is about 1 out of every 2 1/2. To put it another way nearly half of pregnancies are unplanned and over 22% of American pregnancies are aborted. Aren't those numbers scary? Just because something is legal does not make it right. 


All I can think about when I see these statistics is, if God Has a plan for each of our lives then what lives have been taken? How many future Doctors, mothers, fathers, spouses, teachers, preachers, and future presidents have been killed.. Maybe the reason that the cure for cancer hasn't been found is because the person that was destined to find it was aborted before they were even born?! How many lonely people do you know that feel like they never found the "one" for them, maybe it's because the one God had destined to be their husband or wife was aborted before the had a chance to live. 


 It hurts to think about all the moments, hugs, snuggles, kisses I miss out on. Or to think about what type of future my child would have had, what lives they might have touched, or who is the person they were supposed to marry that will never meet him or her... Even what grand children I should have had. This is a hard truth. I don't say any of this to make you sad, only to inform you of the one that loves us. I praise God that in Him I have found forgiveness and peace. Please know that if you have had one, we have a God that loves us, places people in our lives that will also love us, and that we can live a life full of abundant joy. 


My son Zia :)
 I struggled with the timing of this blog for the mere fact that to start it would mean I was putting myself out there for anyone who has ever had a part of my life to read! I refused to start this until my own children knew.. I didn't want them to find out through someone else.. So a year ago this month I told my children, as best as I could for the 2 younger ones of course lol. But my oldest now knows. He didn't reject me as I had imagined so many times, in fact he hugged me tight and cried with me because he hated the fact that I had hurt so long due to this. He is just as supportive as my wonderful husband! I also told my younger sister whom I love so much! 


 I just chose now to live my life helping others, in any way that I can. I pray God continue to give me boldness to speak about these things. Now I thank you again if you have read this far! :) but just a reminder this is a part of the blog but not the focus. Being a mom is one of the most beautiful things ever, and I plan on sharing that with you too. Again thank you so much! Please share this blog with all your friends because the truth is you never know who it may touch. Comment, follow, subscribe, and anything else this page offers lol! Have a good night! 

 Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment